Trouble printing from your PC can happen for different reasons. The most popular reason an arranged Brother machine may quit printing is that the association between the PC and the Brother Printer not working. This can happen because of the wrong settings or arrangement of the printer driver. There are a few essential investigating steps you can take to determine this issue.
For troubleshooting purposes, disable any firewall programs that are running. When you can print, empower your firewall once more.
Part 1: Verify the Brother Printer Is Powered On, and There Are No Errors
* If the Status Drove isn’t lit, the Brother machine isn’t fueled on. Check that it is connected to a working outlet and any power changes are swung to the ON position.
* Check the LEDs for any mistake lights. A model would be the Paper or Toner lights be lit. If the Driven’s demonstrate a mistake, troubleshoot to clear the issue showed.
Part 2: Verify the Connection to the Router or Access Point
Confirm that there is a protected association between the Brother printer and the switch or passage utilizing an Ethernet cable. If fundamental, reset the wire on both the passageway and the Brother printer.
Part 3: Download and Run the Network Repair Utility:
* Click here to download the utility
* Make a brief envelope on your HDD [hard circle drive] as the area to spare the downloaded self-extracting file, e.g., C:\bro
* Download the document to the temporary folder.
* Once the download is finished, open the folder and double tap on the downloaded document to extract it. “net tool” organizer is created.
* Open the “net tool” folder and double tap “BrotherNetTool.exe.”
* Follow the guidelines on the screen.
* Continue to PART 4.
NOTE: If at least two Brother printer of a similar model name is discovered, this utility can analyze one of these printers. It will be ideal if you kill other machines briefly then click “Retry.”
Part 4: Verify Communication Between the Brother Printer and Computer
1. Acquire the Machine’s Ip Address. on the Brother Printer:
* Press the GO button multiple times.
* The report will print. On-Page 3, discover the machine’s IP address.
2. Get the PC’s IP Address:
* On the PC, click Begin => Run (or in the Begin Inquiry line).
* Type: CMD and press ENTER or Click Ok. A command incite window will open.
* Type: IPCONFIG and press ENTER.
* You thought to get data about your PC’s system connection. Make a note of the IP or IPv4 Address. In that case, you don’t get an IP address. This shows there is an issue with your PC’s system connection. On the off chance that you are uncertain of how to reconnect your PC to the system, contact brother printer technical support team or system head for further help with the PC’s system connection.
3. Ping the Brother Printer
* While still in the command incite window, type: PING xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the Brother printer’s IP Address noted before.)
* Press ENTER on your keyboard. The PC will ping, or endeavor to speak with the Brother printer. Whenever finished, you will get the PING Insights.
* On the off chance that you get answers, check that the answers are from the right IP address. If you get solid answers, there is communication between the PC and the Brother printer.
* In that case, you don’t get any answers, or they are not from the right IP address, at that point, this demonstrates there is a communication issue between the brother printer and the PC.
If the PC is remote, affirm that it is connected with a similar system that the brother printer is connected with. On the off chance that it is combined with a neighboring remote system, you should troubleshoot your PC’s system connection.
If the PC’s connection is confirmed however despite everything you have no communication, guarantee there are no firewalls, attempt another system cable, and other known working ports on the router, Rehash PART 4 in the wake of making any changes by the configuration. On the off chance that regardless you can’t ping the Brother printer, keep on Step 4 to reset the system card.
4. Perform a System Industrial Facility Reset:
NOTE: All system settings will be reset with this activity. On the off chance that you can print/scan from other system connected PCs, don’t finish this progression. The issue is explicit to this current PC’s system connection or printing capacity. Contact your system administrator or PC producer for technical support.
* Watch that the front cover of the printer is shut. Turn off the power switch on the right side of the printer.
* Press and hold the GO button, and hold holding it down, as you turn on the power switch. The GO button is situated on the upper left half of the printer underneath the LEDs.
* Keep the GO button pushed down until the point when every one of the LEDs lights up, and the Status Drove turns off. Release the GO button. Ensure that every one of the LEDs turns off.
* Press the GO button multiple times. The Status Drove will streak while the printer is reset. After the printer is reset, the Status Drove will be lit.
* When the printer controls back on, sit tight a while for the printer and the passage to restore a system connection. It could take up to a moment or more. Rehash PART 4